PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS GRANT (PSG)
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies that are keen on adopting technology solutions and equipment to improve productivity and enhance business processes. They can get up to 70% of funding support provided from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
ELIGIBILITYSingaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to continue your digitalization and productivity upgrading efforts can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore;
- Have at least 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
What is the eligibility criteria for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) applications supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG)?
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore
The company must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
The following entities do not qualify for grant support:
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
Where can I get information on equipment and pre-approved IT solutions?
Can unlisted IT solutions or vendors who are not pre-approved be supported?
What are the supportable costs of adopted equipment/IT solutions?
How many PSG grants can a company apply for?
Supportable applications are:
- The purchase of one unit of either an equipment/IT solution per deployment;
- Subsequent purchase of the IT solution to be deployed at a different location
This means that if the Applicant applies subsequently (i.e. after the first application) for the same IT solution to be deployed at the same location, this application will be rejected.
Please note that for Remote Working Solution categories (“Online Collaboration Tools” and “Virtual Meeting Tools”), each business entity may only be supported for one application per category.