PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS GRANT (PSG)
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is an initiative by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) that aims to supports companies on adopting IT solutions and having online presence to enhance existing business process and improve productivity.
WHAT IS PSG ALL ABOUT?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies that are keen on adopting technology solutions and equipment to improve productivity and enhance business processes. They can get up to 80% of funding support provided from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2020.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
. . . . . . . . . .
WHO CAN APPLY PSG?
Sector-specific solutions including retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries.
Solutions that cut across industries such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
COVID-19 business continuity solutions include online collaboration tools, virtual meeting and telephony tools, queue management systems, and temperature screening solutions.
ELIGIBILITYSingaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to continue your digitalization and productivity upgrading efforts can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore;
- Have at least 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
STEPS TO APPLY FOR PSG
STEP 2: For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is the eligibility criteria for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) applications supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG)?
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore
The company must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
The following entities do not qualify for grant support:
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
Where can I get information on equipment and pre-approved IT solutions?
Can unlisted IT solutions or vendors who are not pre-approved be supported?
No, companies can only be supported on pre-scoped packages by pre-approved vendors. For equipment, there is no pre-approved vendor but the equipment must minimally meet the specifications provided.
What are the supportable costs of adopted equipment/IT solutions?
Unless otherwise stated, only the actual purchase/lease/hire cost of the pre-approved equipment or pre-approved IT solution package is supportable. This excludes other related administrative fees/charges, e.g. delivery fees, installation.
How many PSG grants can a company apply for?
Companies can put in more than one PSG application depending on business needs. However, support can only be extended for one package per solution category per deployment location.
Supportable applications are:
- The purchase of one unit of either an equipment/IT solution per deployment;
- Subsequent purchase of the IT solution to be deployed at a different location
This means that if the Applicant applies subsequently (i.e. after the first application) for the same IT solution to be deployed at the same location, this application will be rejected.
Please note that for Remote Working Solution categories (“Online Collaboration Tools” and “Virtual Meeting Tools”), each business entity may only be supported for one application per category.